Logix DDM takes visitor privacy very seriously.
Information Collected By Logix DDM
First and foremost, Logix DDM only collects information if the user chooses to provide it. Our visitors can freely navigate the website without having to disclose any details. Information is collected when users request a quote or submit an inquiry form. Any information collected is used for the purposes of responding on the user’s query or request or to carry out the order placed by the user.
When ordering on our site,users may be asked to enter their name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information. Users can choose to visit our site anonymously.
Logix DDM does not share any information collected from the user with any third-party or entity. We will only do so under the following circumstances:
- When required to comply with laws
- to protect the safety of all our users and members
- when working with other providers conducting tasks on our behalf
Logix DDM does not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer users’ personal submitted information to outside parties and entities. However, this does not include trusted third parties that Logix DDM consistently works with on a daily basis. These parties assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. In certain circumstances, Logix DDM might be liable to release your information in order to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. In addition, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
After a transaction has been concluded, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers. Logix DDM takes great precautions to ensure privacy and information security.
How Logix DDM Uses Collected Information
As mentioned earlier, any information collected is used primarily for the purposes of responding to a user’s request. To further elaborate, Logix DDM uses the information collected in the following ways:
- To Personalize Your Experience – Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
- To Improve Our Website – We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To Improve Customer Service – Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs
- To Process Transactions – Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To Send Periodic Emails – The email address you provide may be used to send you information regarding your project, our products/services, new offers, newsletters, promotional material, important notices, your queries or correspondence, and/or to begin or respond to any type of communication.
Loss of Data
Logix DDM takes precautions to protect client information. When clients submit information via the website, their information is protected both online and offline because Logix DDM uses encryption to protect sensitive client information and website details transmitted over the internet.
However, Logix DDM is not responsible for any loss of any client or website data of any kind.
Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser, provided that the user has enabled cookies on their web browser. Cookies enable the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
Third Party Links
Logix DDMmay occasionally link to third-party sites on our website or in the footer. At our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We, therefore, have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
As stated earlier, Logix DDM takes user privacy very seriously. We realize how important it is to ensure privacy to our viewers and users. Because of this, we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
Notification Of Changes
Terms And Conditions Page
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website.